Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Stamping Class

As promised here are the cards for this months stamping class. For those of you who don't know I teach stamping classes here in my home twice a month. The classes are all about learning new techniques. We have a really great group of ladies and just recently we have had some newcomers, so that is really exciting!

This 1st card was done using AI's (alcohol inks). I love to use AI's, they just have so many possibilities and I love all of the different techniques that can be done. Stamp-Hampton Art Stamps
The 2nd card is trying out a new product. The new product is called Rub-On Magic and it is wonderful!! It is made by Kurio and you get a kit that contains Adhesive Rub-On's for Glitter, four little containers of glitter and a craft stick. The kits that I bought are floral and have four different sizes and design styles of flowers. They are so easy to use!! They are very fun and add texture, depth and sparkles to you projects. Stamps-CTMH (pocket), Autumn Leaves (flowers), SU (words).
The 3rd card is done using oil pastels. The pastels are very easy to work with and blend very nicely. I love the color combo on this card!! Stamps-All SU stamps.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! that's a lot of embossing! My wrist gets tired when I do too much embossing! So, so pretty Heidi...you are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...