Monday, May 7, 2007

Sorry for my absence!

I know it been a few days since I have posted anything, well actually I guess it's been about a week. Earlier this past week the weather was really nice and we enjoyed some time outside and even got a little bit of yard work done. I am so happy this year I actually have tulips!! The past few years the bunnies have gotten to them before they even get a chance to bloom but for some reason this year they left them alone. I still can't believe it!! So I just had to take a couple of pictures to share.
The end of the week and the weekend was mostly cloudy and a little bit of rain so I was glad to get a couple pictures of the tulips before the weather got all icky.

On Saturday it was my Birthday and I had a wonderful day! It started out with getting up a little early to have a little me time and enjoy a yummy cup of coffee. I found a new creamer and it is soooo yummy!! Chocolate Raspberry by Coffee-mate. If you love chocolate and raspberries this is the creamer for you!! After enjoying the peace and quiet of the early morning it was then time to start waking up the guys. After breakfast Dusty was happy the ground wasn't too damp and headed outside to get in some SK8 boarding time. He is getting so good with all of the jumps and tricks that he can do! Eric and Evan headed out to Home Depot, they had a kids workshop going on out there. He made a little herb garden. It is so cute, it's a wooden holder for little mini pots and then they also gave them the soil pellets and seeds. I will have to keep you updated on his little garden. In the afternoon we went to the LSS and I got some goodies for my BDay! Woo-hoo!! Gotta love that! I got a stamp, some CS, PP, a bunch of bottles of stickles, an ink pad and some embellishments. Then while I was there the owner (Karen) of The Stamp Studio asked me if I would be willing to do a stamping class! So I will be teaching a class at The Stamp Studio!! It will be sometime in June, we haven't set an exact date yet but as soon as we do I will let you know. Any of you local ladies that would be interested I would love to see you there. If so give me a call or drop me an email and I will be glad to give you all the info.
Later that night we met up with my parents and went to the play. My Mom and Dad bought ticket for all of us to go and see the play. We went to The Sound of Music!! It was awesome!! They put on such a wonderful show and the music and the singing it was all so great!! I really enjoyed it and the boys seemed to really like it too.
I have been doing a little stamping, but most of the cards are still in bits and pieces and waiting to be put together. But here is one that I just recently did. The PP is from one of the quads from the Take Ten magazine. I can't remember the name of the company, but it was made for Stampington. The PP already had the very light colored small script and the butterfly. I added the flourish stamps, over stamping in blue and white, the rhinestones, rose, sentiment, stickles, ribbon and hardware.
Supplies:
Stamps: Making Memories-Floral Dingbats, Outlines Rubber Stamps-Sentiment
Paper: Stampington-PP, SU-Almost Amethyst
Ink: SU-Whisper White, Brilliant Blue
Embellishments: SU-Hardware, Jo-Ann's-Rhinestones, Ranger-Diamond Stickles, WM-Rose and Ribbon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...