Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A card for Mom

Just wanted to make a quick post (but with lots of pictures! *wink*) of the Mother's Day card that I made for my wonderful Mom and also to show you all of the great flowers that I got from Eric and the boys for Mother's Day.

Here is Mom's card~
I didn't actually do any stamping on the outside of the card, this is all just paper piecing but I love how it turned out. Love the color combo and the gems! The flowers were cut from a piece of PP (printed paper) and then used pop dots to layer and add dimension.
Supplies-
SU-Cardstock, Light Green PP,Floral PP and Gold Brads.
Provo-Dark Green Cardstock
Ranger-Stickles (diamond)
Other-Gems

Here are the pictures of all of the beautiful flowers that I got for Mother's Day from Eric and the Boys. I have about half of them planted and will post more pictures when I have all the planting done.

2 comments:

  1. Goodness, these are stunning! Are you the gardner in the family?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Dana! I don't know how many times I can say it but I LOVE my new camera-it takes such fabulous pictures!! I like to to plant a few flowers but the real gardener of the family it my Dad. Him and my Mom have several gardens and once they are in full bloom I will post some pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...