Friday, November 17, 2017

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Just Believe CAS Christmas Card

Hello and happy Friday!  I can't believe how fast this month has just flown by.  Next week it will be Thanksgiving here in the States.  Now is the time to be working on Christmas cards before all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season sets in.  Today, I have a very CAS (Clean And Simple) Christmas card to share with you using some of the beautiful papers from Kaisercraft.


Here is a look at the card I designed.  Now I have good news and bad news.  The bad new is that the Christmas Jewel Collection is sold out--I'm very sorry!  But the good news is all of the Kaisercraft Collections have such a beautiful assortment of papers, cut apart images, and sentiments you could very easily recreate this card with any of the other collections.  With a few layers of paper, a little foam tape and some Petaloo Baby Blooms Purple flowers this card came together in a matter of minutes.


Here is a close up of the sentiment and flowers.  You can also see the pretty foil detail on the paper.  A lot of the Kaisercraft Collections include foiling and sometimes embossed papers too.


To finish the card I added the layered card front panel to a white A2 top folding card base.

Thank you so much for joining me today and I hope you enjoyed this CAS Christmas card.  If you would like to see more card inspiration I encourage you to visit the Stamp Simply Blog.  All of the supplies to create the card are listed and linked below and can be found at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Happy creating!
Heidi




Supplies
Paper:  Kaisercraft Christmas Jewel Collection, Cardstock - White
Accessories:  Petaloo Baby Blooms Purple, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L EZ Runner, Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...