Friday, October 13, 2017

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Joy and Happiness CAS Christmas Card

Hello everyone and happy Friday!  Today, I have a CAS (Clean And Simple) Christmas card to share with you using some of the beautiful Christmas papers from KaiserCraft.


Here is a look at the card I designed.  I used papers from the KaiserCraft - Christmas Edition 6-1/2'' Paper Pad.  This paper pad is non-traditional Christmas colors in shades of gray and winter white with silver foil accents.  As always there are plenty of cutout images and sentiments for making CAS cards.  Layer some beautiful papers, add some ribbon and embellishments and your done -- easy peasy!


Here is a close up of the sentiment.  I added some Foam Tape in between the layers for some added dimension.  Then, I added some May Arts - 1.5" Sheer w/Glitter Dots - White/Silver .  I love this ribbon --- it's one of my faves!  I added one of the Petaloo Botanica Collection Red Minis flowers and a few KaiserCraft Black Rhinestones and my card was done!


Thanks so much for stopping by today and  I hope you enjoyed today's card share!  If you would like to see more card inspiration I encourage you to check out the Stamp Simply Blog.  All of the supplies used to create my card can be found at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi




Supplies
Paper:  KaiserCraft - Christmas Edition 6-1/2'' Paper Pad, Cardstock - Deep Red
Ribbon:  May Arts - 1.5" Sheer w/Glitter Dots - White/Silver 
Accessories:  KaiserCraft Black Rhinestones, Petaloo Botanica Collection Red Minis, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner, Foam Tape

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card. i'm really likin' the nontraditional colors. it comes together quickly but looks like you spent a lot of time on it. tfs(gail)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...