Friday, June 9, 2017

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Congratulations Kraft and Gold Card

Hello everyone and happy Friday!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have a card to share with you that features the kraft color.


Here is a look at the card I designed.  I have to tell you--I had the idea to create a card using kraft on kraft and I do like the card IRL (in real life) however it was very hard to capture the card in a photo. But I do love the combo of the kraft paper with the gold foil and embossing.


To start I used the EK Powder Tool to brush across the paper.  Doing this will help the embossing powder stick just to the area that you want it to.  Then, I stamped the image of the rose from the  Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - Thinking of You Rose SS-015 stamp set using VersaMark Ink.  I added Ranger Super Fine Gold Embossing Powder to the embossed image and then used a heat tool to melt and heat set the powder.


I used a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen and Distress Oxide Inks -Worn LipstickFired Brick, and Cracked Pistachio to color the image.  Make sure to scribble the pen on a piece of scratch paper to remove the color in between each color and once you are done with the pen.


To die cut the rose I used the Stamp Simply Steel Dies - Rose SS-002.  The base of the card is a kraft A2 top folding card.  On the bottom half I added a piece of the kraft and gold foil stripe paper from the Bazzill Kraft Foil 6 x 6 paper pad.  Then I added May Arts 1.5" Sheer w/Glitter Dots and May Arts Variegated Silk Ribbon.  I just love the variegated ribbon--it's so pretty!  To finish off the card I stamped and embossed the sentiment and added a few 5mm Gold Sequins.  The sentiment is from the Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - Wedding Wishes SS-001 stamp set.


Thanks so much for joining me today!

To see more inspiration from the design team be sure to stop by the Stamp Simply Blog.  If you are looking for any paper craft goodies to add to your stash be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - Thinking of You Rose SS-015, Wedding Wishes SS-001
Paper:  Bazzill Kraft Foil 6 x 6 paper pad, Kraft Cardstock
Ink/Pens:  VersaMark Ink, Distress Oxide Inks -Worn Lipstick, Fired Brick, Cracked Pistachio, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen
Dies:  Stamp Simply Steel Dies - Rose SS-002
Ribbon:  May Arts 1.5" Sheer w/Glitter Dots,  May Arts Variegated Silk Ribbon
Accessories: 5mm Gold Sequins, EK Powder Tool, Ranger Super Fine Gold Embossing Powder, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner, 3D Foam Squares 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...