Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Gilded Trinket Box - Tonic Studios USA



Hello blogging friends!  Today, I have a post up on the Tonic Studio USA Blog sharing how I designed this gilded trinket box.  This is one of those projects that just makes me happy.  I have seen several mixed media and modern art canvas done with this same technique and I wanted to give it a try on a smaller level.  Now that I have tried this and I am very happy with the results I see some canvases in my future. :)

If you would like to find out more about this technique please visit the Tonic Studios USA Blog.  
I share the step-by-step instructions and also more photos.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies used
 Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Aquamarine 807N
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Indian Gold 802N
Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter - Aqua 714N
Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter - Turquoise 712N
Nuvo Gilding Flakes - Radiant Gold 850N
Nuvo Glitter Drops - Blue Lagoon 753N
Craft Tacky Glue 120 ml. 419E
Martha Stewart Mother of Pearl Acrylic Paint
ButterBeeScraps - Metal Feet, Small Filigrees
B'Sue Boutiques - Large Metal Filigree
Ranger Multi Medium Matte (to glue metal)
Large Round Crystal Bead
Wood Box
Silicone Spatula
Paint Brush
Scoochy Sponge (rough or textured sponge)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...