Friday, November 25, 2016

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Silver Snowflakes & Happy Holidays CAS Card

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving.  We had a very nice and relaxing day with family.  Lots of yummy food and some leftovers too.  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store but before I get to my card I want to share a Special with you.

~~~Current Special~~~

We are welcoming the holidays with FREE RIBBON for you!
Each order over $25 (product value) placed during the remainder of November will receive 10% BACK in FREE RIBBON. We’ll match the ribbon to items in your order (paper, stamp styles, etc). It’s as easy as that. A fun way to treat yourself to a little surprise!


Here is the card that I desgined, it is very CAS (Clean And Simple) but I love how it turned out and I love the colors too.  I cut a piece of the My Mind's Eye Sugar Plum pattern paper to fit the card front and then I cut a piece of the Luxury Pearlescent Metallic Silver Cardstock to layer behind the pattern paper.  The metallic silver looks so pretty with the silver glitter snowflakes on the pattern paper.


I wrapped a piece of Vellum around the card front pieces and tape it in place on the back side.  Then I used the Spellbinders Die D-Lites - Happy Holidays Sentiment and the Luxury Pearlescent Metallic Silver Cardstock to die cut the sentiment.  I used Ranger Glossy Accents to adhere the sentiment.


Here is a close up of the sentiment.  To finiah off the card I added a few Melissa Frances White Pearls to the center of the snowflakes and around the sentiment.


I used Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner to adhere the card front panel to the white A2 top folding card base and the card was done.  Easy peasy!  This card would be great to make for Christmas cards because it comes together so quick and easy.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of your paper crafting goodies and also the Stamp Simply Blog for more inspiration from the design team.  Don't forget about the ribbon special too!

If you are venturing out for the Black Friday shopping and sales I wish you luck and I hope you find some great deal!  Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper:  My Mind's Eye Sugar Plum, Luxury Pearlescent Metallic Silver Cardstock, Vellum, Cardstock - White
Dies: Spellbinders Die D-Lites - Happy Holidays Sentiment
Accessories:  Melissa Frances White Pearls, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner, Ranger Glossy Accents

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...