Friday, November 11, 2016

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Ivory and Gold CAS Merry Christmas Card

Hello everyone!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have a CAS (Clean And Simple) Christmas card to share with you.


Here is the card I designed.  This is a card that would be great to mass prodouce for your Christmas cards.  I didn't time myself but I am pretty sure it was less than 10 minutes start to finsih for this card.  I used pattern paper from the Carta Bella Merry Christmas Gold Foil 12x12 collection.  If you love tradition Christmas colors with the elegance of gold foil this collection is for you and it includes ivory, red and green papers.  I layered a piece of Bazzill - Gold Mirror paper behind the pattern paper.  Next, I cut a strip of Vellum and stamped the sentiment from the Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - SS-013 Jesus stamp set using Versamark ink.  Then I added Ranger - Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder and used my heat tool to melt and heat set the embossing powders.


I wrapped the Vellum around the two paper layers and adhered it to the back.  Then I added May Arts Gold Metallic String Ribbon and tied a simple bow on the front.  I used Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner to adhere the card pannel to the card base.  I used ivory cardstock for the 5.5 x 5.5 square top folding card base.


To finish off the card I added some 5 mm Crystal Cup Sequins.  I used Ranger - Glossy Accents to adhere the sequins.  

I hope you enjoyed this CAS Christmas card.  Please be sure to stop by The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of your paper crafting goodies and check out the Stamp Simply Blog for more inspiration from the design team.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

I hope you have a fantastic Friday!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - SS-013 Jesus
Paper:   Carta Bella Merry Christmas Gold Foil 12x12, Bazzill - Gold Mirror, Vellum, Cardstock - Ivory
Ink:  Versamark
Ribbon:  May Arts Gold Metallic String Ribbon
Accessories:  Ranger - Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder, 5 mm Crystal Cup Sequins, Ranger - Glossy Accents, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner, Heat Tool

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Heidi! Definitely would be wonderful for bulk Christmas cards. I love the gold and cream tones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh Heidi, this is amazingly beautiful! A real stunner, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...