Sunday, February 28, 2016

JustRite Papercraft - Doodled Birds Banners Shape Card

Hello Blogging Friends!  I have a quick and cute card share for today.


For today's card I used the largest banner die in the  DIE-05020 JustRite Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles die set to create the base for a fun little shape card.  Check out these doodled birds--they are so cute!  This is one of those fun stamp sets that just makes you smile.  I used light yellow cardstock for the base of the card.  


I used the smaller banner die in the DIE-05020 JustRite Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles set to cut a piece of Strathmore Mixed Media paper and then I stamped the images from the CR-05030 Doodled Birds Clear Stamps using Ranger - Jet Black Archival Ink.  I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens - Light Pink, Pink, Pale Green, Light Green, Yellow, Lemon Yellow, Bright Yellow, Orange, and Light Blue to color the images and background.  I wanted to add a little sparkle to the card so I used Ranger - Glossy Accents and Stampendous - Multi Ultra Fine Crystal Glitter.


I used scor-tape and white craft foam to adhere the watercolor piece to the card front.  

I hope you enjoyed today's card and for more inspiration don't forget to check out the JustRite Blog and the JustRite Facebook page.

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Sunday!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi



Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CR-05030 Doodled Birds Clear Stamps
Paper:  Strathmore Mixed Media, CS - Light Yellow
Ink/Markers:  Ranger - Jet Black Archival Ink, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens - Light Pink, Pink, Pale Green, Light Green, Yellow, Lemon Yellow, Bright Yellow, Orange, Light Blue
Dies:  DIE-05020 JustRite Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles
Accessories:  Ranger - Glossy Accents, Stampendous - Multi Ultra Fine Crystal Glitter, White Craft Foam, Scor-Tape, Paint Brush

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...