Tuesday, February 23, 2016

ICE Resin® Creating an Open Back Bezel with a Decorative Bookplate - Power Word Believe

Hello blogging friends!  I am so excited to share my very first ICE Resin® Design Team project with you!  Our theme for the project was power words but it was open to our own interpretation.  

My power word is Believe.  I think Believe is a great power word because it can have different meanings for everyone.  
Believe in your dreams, believe in yourself, believe in God or a higher power--just Believe.  :)


For my project I used an open back bookplate to create a bezel.  I filled it with ICE Resin®, Iced Enamels™ Inclusions Shattered Mica in Chartreuse and Silver, my power word Believe charm and a butterfly charm.  I added crystals and rhinestone chain to embellish the bookplate bezel and then I added a beaded dangle and chain to finish off this beautiful necklace.

You can click HERE  to visit the ICE Resin® Blog and find out all of the details and see a step-by-step picture tutorial on how to create this bookplate open back bezel.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Smiles,
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. A bookplate! How stunning and oh so clever! What a wonderful piece = LOVE! Off to check out the blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...