Friday, October 23, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Golden Christmas Wreath Card

Hello blogging friends!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I have another Christmas card to share with you.  Now I don't know for sure if this falls into the CAS (Clean And Simple) category because there is some embossing and inking around the edges of the card.  However this card does come together pretty quickly and it is one I could see being made multiple times for Christmas cards.


Here is the card I designed.  I started with the ivory cardstock base and I stamped the  Penny Black Wood Mount Adornment stamp at the top of the paper.  I used Versamark Ink and then I added Ranger Super Fine Detailed Gold Embossing Powder and used a Heat Tool to heat set the gold embossing.  Then I added a piece of the beautiful Prima A Victorian Christmas from the Paper Pad A4 along the bottom of the card.  Next I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Antique Linen to ink around the edges of the ivory cardstock and soften it up a bit.  Then I inked the very edge of the cardstock with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.  Using the two different colors of ink adds more of an aged look and depth to the card.


Here you can see a close up of the wreath and the embossing.  To decorate the wreath I added Melissa Frances Cream Pearls.  To create the holly I used Spellbinders Die D-Lites - Holly Twigs and Leaves.  I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink Peeled Paint to add a little darker color to the holly leaves.  Then I made a bow using May Arts Burlap String - Natural and added a few Rhinestones - Lippy Red to look like berries.  For the last little touch I die cut a bird using the Spellbinders Die D-Lites - Delightful Tree and red cardstock.


Here you can see a close up of the Prima A Victorian Christmas Paper.  I also added a strip of Gold Bazzill Mirror Cardstock to finish off the card front.  The card base is red and is an A2 top folding card.


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi



Supplies
Stamps:  Penny Black Wood Mount Adornment
Paper: Prima A Victorian Christmas Paper Pad A4, Bazzill Mirror Cardstock, Cardstock - Ivory, Red, Garden Green
Ink:  Versamark Ink, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Antique Linen, Gathered Twigs, Peeled Paint
Dies: Spellbinders Die D-Lites - Holly Twigs and LeavesDie D-Lites - Delightful Tree (bird)
Ribbon:  May Arts Burlap String - Natural
Accessories:  Melissa Frances Cream Pearls, Rhinestones - Lippy Red, Ranger Super Fine Detailed Gold Embossing Powder, Scor-Tape, Heat Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...