Thursday, October 29, 2015

Mystery Destash Boxes

Hello everyone!  I had mentioned on Facebook not too long ago that I was cleaning my studio, rearranging and organizing.  As many of you know I have a sale here at my home every year--out with the old and in with the new.  I have been doing the sales for several years now.  Every year I have people who follow my blog or friends on Facebook message me or email me asking if I am going to do any online sales.  I don't have a lot of time to be listing, pricing and photographing everything so I was trying to think of a way I could offer up some crafty goodies online and I decided to so some Mystery Destash Boxes.

Now I know so many of us have a large stash of dies in our studios and craft rooms so I will list the dies in each box and then the extra goodies will be the mystery part. The boxes are filled with crafty goodies--new and gently used.  Every box will include six Spellbinders die sets along with a variety of other crafty goodies that might include--glitters, stamps, ribbons/trims, or embellishments.   



 I have 10 small flat rate boxes packaged up and ready to ship! 

PLEASE READ THE DETAILS!! 

US only, PayPal only and first come first serve.  
If you are interested email me at Floralfantasy@charter(dot)net
Please provide:
Name
Mystery Destash Box Number
PayPal
Mailing Address
Then I will send you an invoice and please pay upon receipt.  If I haven't received payment within 24 hours then the Mystery Destash Box will be put back up for grabs. 

Small Flat Rate Box $30.00 includes shipping
*Each box contains an approximate retail value of $95 or more--this is 
based on when products were new/purchased.


Here is a sample of one of the Mystery Destash Boxes.

I have listed the dies included in each box along with the SKU#.  If you want to see what the dies look like go to Google and open up the Images tab.  Then copy and paste the name and SKU# and the images of the dies should come up or a card/project created with the dies.

I will update this blog post as often as I can with what is available, pending or sold.

**UPDATE**
PLEASE READ
First I want to say Thank You to everyone who purchased a Mystery Destash Box!!  
There is only ONE box left in this lot.
For anyone who missed out but is still interested in the Mystery Destash Boxes I will be doing another post next week with a few more boxes so please check back or subscribe so you will see the post.  I will also be posting on FB once I have the boxes ready so feel free to send me a friend request on FB.  Thanks again everyone!! :)

Box 1 *SOLD*
S4-332 Leafy Squares
S4-376 Labels Twenty-Seven
S5-200 Sentiments
IN-001 Caged
IN-040 Horseshoe Crab
S2-123 Fancy Label Tags Four

Box 2 *SOLD*
S2-067 Create A Rose
S2-079 Stained Glass
S2-091 Pheasant 
S4-424 Gold Labels Thirty-Four
S4-393 Gold Corners Set One
S4-317 Fleur De Lis Rectangles

Box 3
S2-052 Window Four
S2-013 Medallion Two
S4-360 Potpourri
S4-523 Cozy Cottage
S4-194 Classic Inverted Scalloped Circles Large
S4- 195 Classic Inverted Scalloped Circles Small

Box 4 *SOLD*
S2-Fantastic Flourish Three
S4-162 Labels Two
S2-077 Beautiful Locket
S5-169 Double Delight 
S5-141 Sweet Folk Art
S4-313 Blossom Four

Box 5 *SOLD*
S4-422 Majestic Squares
S2-019 Grate Works
S2-101 Fancy Labels Tags Three
S5-206 Fascination
S5-097 Jewel Treasures
S3-214 Purrfect

Box 6 *SOLD*
IN-055 Dream Catcher
S4-331 Pumpkin Circles
IN-020 Flower Power 1
S5-170 Star Dreams
S5-074 Retro Mod Clocks
S4-500 Vine Border

Box 7 *SOLD*
S2-068 Hibiscus Corners
S5-111 Angle Approach
S5-073 Orchard Harvest Tags & Accents
S4-320 Nested Butterflies Two
S4-354 Splendid Circles
IN-039 School Is In

Box 8 *SOLD*
IN-Twigs Unite
S4-278 Nested Candy Corn
S4-361 Whimsy
S4-410 Gold Squares One
S2-175 Dog Days
S4-384 Majestic Elements Exquisite Circles

Box 9 *SOLD*
S5-046 Banner Basics Three
S4-319 Lattice Rectangles
S5-061 Daisy Flower Topper
S4-374 Country Charm
S4-481 Hearts A Flutter
S2-039 Medallion Nine

Box 10 *SOLD*
S5-209 Gold Labels Twenty-Five
S5-125 Pinwheels
S4-309 Labels Four Small
IN-042 Koi
IN-011 Our House
S4-196 Classic Inverted Scalloped Squares Large

If you have any questions please feel free to leave them in the comment box below or you can email me at Floralfantasy@charter(dot)net.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...