Friday, October 17, 2014

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Let It Snow Christmas Card

Hello everyone!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and have a darling Christmas card to share with you.


The colors are non-traditional for Christmas but I love a touch of pink at Christmas.  The pretty Bokeh style paper is from the BoBunny Candy Cane Lane 6 x 6 Collection.  I love the papers in this collection!  They are fun with sweet images and non-traditional colors.


I thought this cute little snowman image from the JustRite® Papercraft CR-02026 Appliqué Christmas Labels One Clear Stamps would be great with the papers.  I stamped the image on to white cardstock using Memento Rich Cocoa Ink and then I colored the image with  Spectrum Noir™ Markers (listed below).  Then I stamped the hate, colored and fussy cut it.  I used 3D Foam Squares to pop the hat up.  Once I had the image colored I used S4-161 Labels One die template from  Spellbinders Paper Arts® to cut/emboss the label shape.  I also used some blue cardstock and S4-375 Scalloped Labels One die template to create a second label shape for layering.  I stamped the sentiment in the bottom corner.  I used  3D Foam Squares from  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® to layer the labels.  I wanted to add a little bit of sparkle to the snowman so I used my Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen on his cheeks, body, hat and holly.


In this picture you can see all of the shimmery sparkle from the Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen.  Love it!


To finish off the card I added a bow using May Arts Pink Sheer Ribbon and a few Webster's Pages Party Time Sequins.

 As always you can click on all the photos to enlarge them and all of the supplies are listed below with links.

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi



Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite® Papercraft CR-02026 Appliqué Christmas Labels One Clear Stamps-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Paper:  BoBunny Candy Cane Lane 6 x 6 Collection-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store; Cardstock-White, Snow Cone, Pink
Ink/Markers:  ImagineCrafts/Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa Ink, Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store; Spectrum Noir™ Markers IB1, IB2, BT1, GG1, GG2, GG3, EB2, EB3, PP1, PP2, LG2 LG3, Blender
Dies:  Spellbinders Paper Arts® S4-161 Labels One, S4-375 Scalloped Labels One
NOTE:  You can also find Spellbinders® products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Ribbon:  May Arts Pink Sheer Ribbon-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Accessories:  Webster's Pages Party Time Sequins, Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store,  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam SquaresEZ Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'
NOTE:  You can also find Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

2 comments:

  1. Love snowmen. This is the most adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those colors Heidi. cute card/stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...