Wednesday, April 30, 2014

JustRite Papercraft - Doily Tow Cling Stamps & SVG Files - May New Release

Hello blogging friends!  Today, is the first day of the May New Release from JustRite® Papercraft and we have some really pretty and fun stamp sets to share with you and also some New SVG Files to coordinate with the stamp sets.  For my project I used one of the new stamp sets and the matching SVG cut file.






Here is the card that I designed.  I used light blue cardstock for the base.  For the mat I used simply smooth ivory and then randomly stamped the doily image from the CL-02031 Doily Two Cling Stamps using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.  Then I lightly inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and edged the card with Memento  Espresso Truffle.  I used the offset SVG Doily Two Digital Cut File Download with my Silhouette Cameo to cut the doily shape.  Then I stamped and inked the cut shape with the same stamp and inks as the background.  


Here is a close up of the cut shape.  I also added a tulle flower with a doily and then a button on top.  I added Ranger Rock Candy Distress Glitter to the outer edges.  


I added some lace, seam binding and a handmade stick pin with a few sequins.  To finish off the card I stamped a sentiment in the lower right corner.

Please be sure to visit each of the JustRite Papercraft Designers in the link list below to see what they have created to share with you.

(experiencing Typepad service issues this morning- Thank You for your patience).   

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite® Papercraft CL-02031 Doily Two Cling Stamps
SVG Files:  JustRite® Papercraft  SVG Doily Two Digital Cut File Download
Paper:  Simply Smooth Ivory, Light Blue
Ink:  Ranger Distress Inks Tumbled Glass, Vintage Photo; Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Espresso Truffle
Accessories:  Ranger Rock Candy Distress Glitter, Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive, Sequins, Tulle, Lace, Doily, Button, Seam Binding, Handmade Stick Pin, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card, love the colors, love the new stamps...great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...