Saturday, April 26, 2014

Altered Key Necklace - Leaf & Fairy Necklace - ButterBeeScraps

Hello everyone!  Today, I have a couple of necklaces to share with you using products from ButterBeeScraps.


Here is the first necklace that I designed.  I used one of the Silver Key and a Resin Flower Embellishments (Item #RES606-BK).  This style of silver key is currently out of stock but there are several keys at ButterBeeScraps that would also work to create this necklace.  I used E6000 to adhere the rose to the front of the key.  Then I used a screw hole action punch to punch a hole in the bottom of the key so I could dangle some beads and a charm.


Here is a close up of the key.  I made a couple of small bead dangles and added a Heart Charm using Silver Jump Rings.


Here is a close up of the bead dangles and the charm.


For the chain I used some Rose Link Chain and then I also added some Silver Chain and a clasp to finish off the necklace.


Here is the second necklace that I designed and I have to say I love how this one turned out!  I love the colors, texture and all the sparkle!  I used a Bronze Leaf and then I applied glossy accents, micro beads, and glitter bits.  Once it was dry I applied glossy accents over the entire piece.  


After the glossy accents was dry I added a Silver Fairy Charm from the Sugar and Spice Charm Collection.  Then I added a green gem drop using Bronze Jump Rings and added the entire piece to 


I hope you enjoyed both of the necklaces that I shared today.  If you like to create jewelry or work with metals in your paper crafts or mixed media projects hop on over to ButterBeeScraps and check out all of the really fun metal pieces.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a great weekend!

Hug & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Key Necklace
ButterBeeScraps:  Silver Key, Resin Flower Embellishments (Item #RES606-BK) , Silver Jump Rings, Heart Charm
Other Supplies:  Silver Chain, Rose Link Chain, Clasp, Beads, E6000, Hole Punch, Round Nose Pliers, Flush Cutter

Leaf & Fairy Necklace
ButterBeeScraps:  Bronze Leaf, Sugar and Spice Charm Collection-Silver Fairy Charm, Bronze Jump RingsBronze Curb Chain (Item #CH481-B)
Other Supplies:  Green Gem Drop, Micro Beads, Glitter Bits, Glossy Accents, Clasp, Round Nose Pliers, Flush Cutter

3 comments:

  1. So, so pretty - especially the leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. both pieces are amazing, but the leaf pendant is over the top. so, so unique! thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...