Friday, March 28, 2014

ButterBeeScraps - Black Rose & Silver Filigree Necklace and Earrings

Hello blogging friends!  I have another jewelry project for ButterBeeScraps to share with you today.


I designed a necklace and earring set.  I love this Silver Filigree (J347S)!  It is so pretty with the little flowers on each side.  I added a black rose Resin Flower Embellishments (Item #RES606-BK) to the center of the filigree.  I used E-6000 to apply the resin rose.  The piece I made for the dangle is the same as the earrings.   I started with a head pin and added a small silver glass pearl and then a Rhinestone Rondelle Spacer Beads (Item #BD008-P/CL).  Next I added a large silver glass pearl and another small silver glass pearl.  I finished it off by adding a  Frosted Acrylic Flower Beads (Item #ABD332-BK).   I added the dangle to the bottom of the filigree piece and for the earrings I added french hooks.  I used Silver Chain (CH876-P) and the length of the chain is 26 inches.  


Here is a close up of all the items I used from ButterBeeScraps.





Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Happy Friday!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
ButterBeeScraps:  Resin Flower Embellishments (Item #RES606-BK), Silver Chain (CH876-P)Rhinestone Rondelle Spacer Beads (Item #BD008-P/CL), Silver Jump RingFrosted Acrylic Flower Beads (Item #ABD332-BK), Silver Filigree (J347S)
Other Supplies
Small Silver Glass Pearls, Large Silver Glass Pearls, Head Pin, French Hooks, Clasp, E-6000, Round Nose Pliers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...