Wednesday, August 28, 2013

You Are The Best CAS Card

Hello everyone!  Today, I have a CAS card to share with you.  Surprise, right LOL!  I know CAS (Clean and Simple) isn't my usual style for cards but I am starting to come around.  ;-)  I think I am going to try and do these a little more.  Believe it or not it really is a challenge for me to do CAS cards/projects.  You all know how much I love embellishments!  


All of the solid colored paper is from DiscountCardstock.com and that pretty pattern paper is from the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6 x 6 paper pad.  To create all of the die cuts I used die templates from Spellbinders® and they are listed in the link list below.  I used the dictionary text paper for the mat and then I fussy cut three strips of pattern paper to create the banners.  I layered the banners on top of the decorative circle die cut and then I added the die cut with the sentiment.


To finish off the card I added some white crochet lace and baker's twine to the top of the card and a few little sweetheart blossoms next to the sentiment.


I hope you like my CAS card today!  Let me know what you think--would you like to see more?

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CR-03885 Grand Sentiments Clear Stamps
Paper:  DiscountCardstock.com Simply Smooth White, Frosted Teal; Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6 x 6 paper pad
Ink:  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Copic R20 Blush
Dies:  Spellbinders® Grand Calibur™ Machine S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A, S3-205 Petite Labels One Die D-Lites, S4-415 Delightful Circles
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon Victoria White Crochet Lace Trim, Brown Sugar Baker's Twine, WOC Sweetheart Blossom 2-Tone Baby Pink; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

3 comments:

  1. I like your clean and simple card and am looking forward to seeing more of them. I am a clean and simple kind of gal.

    Thank you for sharing,

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS is nice once in a while. we need to remind ourselves as crafters that any style of handmade card is appreciated by the recipient.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...