Wednesday, November 14, 2012

JustRite Papercraft November Release

Hello blogging friends!  Today, I have one of the November New Release stamp sets from JustRite Papercraft to share with you.  The new release is CR-03955 Premium Labels and this set includes several label shapes and sentiments.  

Here is the card that I designed using CR-03955 Premium Labels.  


I stamped the images using Tuxedo Black ink and then I added the color using Copic markers.


Here is a close up of the label image.


After I had the image colored I used JB-03830 Antique Labels One Dies Custom Dies from JustRite Papercraft to cut/emboss the label shape.  Then I used Kraft paper with El-015 Bricks and Bark M-Bossabilities and vintage photo ink to create the background.  I also used S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A and S5-132 A2 Matting Basics B die templates from Spellbinders.  I added some Celery Chevron Twill and Natural Jute String from  Really Reasonable Ribbon to the top of the card to finish it off.

Please be sure to visit each of the designers in the link list below to see what they have created using the New CR-03955 Premium Labels stamp set from JustRite Papercraft.



Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CR-03955 Premium Labels
Paper:  DiscountCardstock.com Simply Smooth White, Herbal Garden, Kraft, Blue 67#
Ink:  Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Ranger Vintage Photo; Copic Markers
Dies:  JustRite Papercraft Custom Dies JB-03830 Antique Labels One DiesSpellbinders Grand Calibur S5-131 A2 Matting Basics AS5-132 A2 Matting Basics B, El-015 Bricks and Bark M-Bossabilities
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon Celery Chevron Twill, Natural Jute String; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...