Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Vintage Street Market - Halloween Treat Bag & Thinking of You Card

**Edit--Sorry this post is coming up a little late.  I had it scheduled and didn't realize it didn't post--not sure what happened.

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Today, is my post day over at the Vintage Street Market Blog.  I have a Halloween treat bag and a Thinking of You card to share with you today using some of the fantastic Vintage Street Market products.



This is the fun little Halloween treat bag that I made.  Check out the old fashion button candy.


For my second project I made a pretty Thinking of You card.  The base of the card is ivory and then I used some of the pink pattern paper from the Paper Sheets & Tags Dimestore Vogue Collection.

To see more pictures and find out all of the details please click HERE to visit the
Vintage Street Market Blog.


Hugs,
Heidi

Halloween Treat Bag
Vintage Street Market:  Crafty Secrets Halloween Treats Sticker Sheet; Ranger Diamond Stickles
Paper:  Discount Cardstock Soot, Gray Cloud, Banana Split; Paper Bag; Black Crepe Ink:  Tuxedo Black
Dies:  Spellbinders Grand Calibur, S4-114 Standard Circles Lg, S4-330 Nested Tombstones, S5-053 Pumpkin Accents (vines)
Accessories:  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares  

Always Card
Vintage Street Market:  Paper Sheets & Tags Dimestore Vogue, Pink Twirly Twine, Melissa Frances Mini Flashcards, May Arts Ribbon, Ranger Diamond Stickles
Paper:  Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth Ivory; Paper Doily
Ink:  Antique Linen
Accessories:  Shabby Scraps Pink Acrylic Flower, Key Charm; I Am Roses Flowers & Leaves; Recollection Pearls; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares

1 comment:

  1. What fabulous cards Heidi. I love the halloween card with so much to see. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...