Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Jewel Flower Bracelet for Julianna C Hudgins Design Team

Hello blogging friends!  I love all things vintage and I also love to mix and match old with the new.  Today, I have a blog post for Julianna C. Hudgins Design Team with a handmade bracelet using Positivley Me™ By Julianna Hudgins Nestaboard Jewel Flowers and Flourishes (S5-143) from Want2Scrap and some vintage lace trim.


Here is a look at the bracelet I designed.  I just love how it turned out--so delicate, girly and shabby chic!
Click HERE to see a full step-by-step tutorial on how I designed this bracelet.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a wonderful and creative day!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

  Supplies Want2Scrap:  Positivley Me™ By Julianna Hudgins Nestaboard Jewel Flowers and Flourishes (S5-143) Beadalon®:  Silver Leaf Bead Caps, Semi-Flush Cutter, Round Nose Pliers Artistic Wire®: Mesh Wire Clasp 18mm Vintage White & Baby Pink Acrylic Paint, Pink Flower Bead Caps, Champagne Pearls, Ribbon Buckle, 10mm Ivory Flat Back Pearl, Head Pins, Jump Rings, Diamond Stickles, Glossy Accents, Needle, Crochet Thread, Vintage Lace Trim

1 comment:

  1. Oh Heidi I just love that bracelet. I will need to get your tutorial. So pretty. Thank you for sharing. Cyndie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...