Saturday, August 4, 2012

Queen for a Day card


 Today, is my day to post for Julianna C. Hudgins Design Team and I have a card to share with you using the crown from the S5-097 Jewel Treasures die template set and Julianna’s New Jewel Treasures chipboard from Want2Scrap.  

I love how this card turned out and I love the vintage look of this card.  I also used  S5-131 A-2 Matting Basics A and S5-132 A-2 Matting Basics B to cut/emboss the mats for the card front.  The solid colored paper is from Discount Cardstock and the pattern paper is from Pro 31 Designs Pink Paislee London Market Collection.  I also added some crochet lace trims and a pink mulberry rose from Pro 31 Designs, seam binding and a handmade stickpin.  
To see more pictures and find out all of the details on how I designed this card please check out my blog post, Queen for a Day on Julianna's Blog.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies

2 comments:

  1. Every woman is special. Traditional, western, even the latest Bollywood style dress wore by your favorite star; a click atwww.rightshopping.in/Saree-india-online.html will open up wide range of fashion statements, available for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...