Friday, August 31, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Scrapbook Layout

***If you are looking for the Blog Candy post click HERE***

Hello!  Today, I have a scrapbook layout from our visit to the pumpkin patch last year to share with you.

  
Every year we visit Farmer John's Pumpkin Patch and these are some of the pictures of my youngest son and husband from last year.  We always have a lot of fun walking through the pumpkin filled fields in search of the Great Pumpkin!  We picked some fun ones last year--they weren't all perfect.  A couple of them were the really bumpy ones and they sure are fun to decorate!


I added a pumpkin border along the bottom of the page.  I used S5-053 Pumpkin Accents die templates from Spellbinders and Orange Fizz paper from Discount Cardstock to create the die cut.  Then I added Banana Split paper on the backside and added Diamond Stickle to the front for a little bit of sparkle.


For the smaller faux Polaroid pictures I used S5-149 Snapshot and S4-126 Classic Squares Large die templates from Spellbinders and Simply Smooth Ivory paper from Discount Cardstock.  After I had the die cuts made I inked the edges with Antique Linen and Rich Cocoa inks and then layered the two pieces together.  I also added another little pumpkin and vines to the top of the page.


I can't believe how fast the time flew by!  It won't be long and it will be time for another visit to Farmer John's Pumpkin Patch.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a Fantastic weekend!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Paper:  Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth Ivory, Black Licorice, Kraft, Orange Fizz, Banana Split
Ink:  Clearsnap Mango Tango, Olive Pastel; Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Ranger Distress Ink Antique Linen
Dies:  Spellbinders Grand Calibur, S5-053 Pumpkin Accents, S5-149 Snapshot, S4-126 Classic Squares Large
Accessories:  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares; Ranger Diamond Stickles; Black Sharpie Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...