Saturday, March 31, 2012

Springtime Blossoms & Bird Scrapbook Layout

Hello blogging friends! Today, I have a pretty Springtime scrapbook layout to share with you.


The photo is from last Spring but the weather has been so nice the past few weeks and I thought this would be a perfect picture for a layout. All of the solid colored cardstock is from Discount Cardstock and the background paper is from K & Company Susan Wingnet Nature paper pad.


I used Kraft paper, LF-249 Grand Big Scalloped Circles and EL-005 Splendid M-Bossabilities Folder from Spellbinders to create the embossed scalloped circle. Then I used the Adirondack Snow Cap Paint Dabber to go over the embossed flowers on the paper. I love the results with the paint dabber!


To create the tab I used one of the die templates from S5-094 Labels and Tags by Becky Fleck. For the flowers and leaves I used S5-089 Home Sweet Home (flowers) and S4-328 Foliage (leaves). I also added an acrylic green flower and added pearls to the centers of the flowers. The black swirl bling is from Recollections. The bling comes in three long strips in the package and I just snipped a few pieces to use.


To create the bird, branch, flowers and leaves I used S5-085 Mix'd Media Elements (branch & bird), S5-089 Home Sweet Home (flowers) and S4-328 Foliage (leaves). I used Antique Linen, Old Paper, Pumice Stone Distress Inks to add some color to the little bird.


Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you are having a Wonderful Weekend!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Paper: Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth Ivory, Kraft, Soot, Herbal Garden Medium Prismatic; K & Company Susan Wingnet Nature
Ink: Ranger Distress Inks Antique Linen, Old Paper, Pumice Stone, Peeled Paint; Ranger Adirondack Snow Cap paint Dabber
Dies: Spellbinders Grand Calibur, LF-249 Grand Big Scalloped Circles, S5-085 Mix'd Media Elements (branch & bird), S5-089 Home Sweet Home (flowers), S4-328 Foliage (leaves), S5-094 Labels and Tags by Becky Fleck, EL-005 Splendid M-Bossabilities Folder
Accessories: Recollections Black Swirl Bling; Green Acrylic Flower, Pearls

2 comments:

  1. This s beautiful layout ,thanks for sharing all the details and how this all came together. Love the bird photo.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous layout. I can just see it across the river here as the plum blossoms are now out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...