Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Release Stamp Set from JustRite Stampers - Cast All Your Cares Card

Good morning blogging friends! Well, I am a day late with this post--lol. I thought I would be able to get in done yesterday but I had some other projects that I had to finish up first. I have a card to share with you today using one of the New Releases from JustRite Stampers.


To create this card I used CR-03630 Cast All Your Cares stamp set from JustRite Stampers.

The CR-03630 Cast All Your Cares stamp set is a clear stamp set that includes seven stamps--four sentiments, a frame, a border and a floral stamp. The stamp set coordinates with S4-301 Labels Sixteen, E8-002 Classic Bracket Edgeabilities and E8-008 Classic Edges Two die templates from Spellbinders.


Here is a close up of the center image of the card. I stamped the floral image in the center of the label with Antique Linen. It's very light in the pictures but it is visible IRL. Then I colored the frame and the floral images using Prismacolor Colored Pencils. I used S4-301 Labels Sixteen for the frames sentiment and S5-042 Fleur de Lis Accents as accent pieces around the frame.


Here is another close up picture. I added used Scrap Happy Sheer Glue and Diamond Clear Glitter for a little sparkle. Then I added cream pearl dots using a Cream Pearl Paint Pen. All of this products are from The Rubber Cafe.


I used E8-008 Classic Edges Two die templates to cut/emboss the bottom edge of the paper to match the stamped border. I used Prismacolored Pencils to color the border and then I added more glitter and pearl paint dots.


All of the cardstock is from Discount Cardstock and these are the colors I used--Simply Smooth Ivory, Frosted Pink Prismatic, Razzleberry Light Prismatic, Herbal Garden Medium Prismatic.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!! I hope you have a Fantastic Day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps: JustRite Stampers CR-03630 Cast All Your Cares
Paper: Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth Ivory, Frosted Pink Prismatic, Razzleberry Light Prismatic, Herbal Garden Medium Prismatic
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa Ink; Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink; Prismacolor Colored Pencils
Dies: Spellbinders Grand Calibur, S4-301 Labels Sixteen, E8-008 Classic Edges Two, S5-042 Fleur de Lis Accents
Accessories: The Rubber Cafe Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, Diamond Clear Glitter, Cream Pearl Paint Pen; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares

7 comments:

  1. Oh my this is so elegant!
    Just love this new set and your use of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! It was so nice to meet you in person at the Spellbinders booth. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards , very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I just love the softness of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I was just given this set of stamps as a birthday gift! I can't wait to start creating with the beautiful images! Love what you did with the verse.
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...