Monday, July 18, 2011

Crafty Secrets DT Challenge - New Products - Play Ball

Good morning!! It's time for another Crafty Secrets Design Team Challenge! This month our challenge is to design a project with some of the fantastic New products from Crafty Secrets. I used the New Play Ball stamp set from Crafty Secrets to design this fun Baseball card. This would be perfect for a little boy's birthday. To start I stamped the image using Rich Cocoa Ink and stamped on to Simply Smooth White cardstock. The I added color to the image using Copic markers.Next I stamped several of the images, added a little color with a red Copic marker and then hand cut the images. Then I used the Grand Calibur and S4-335 Star Circles #4 to cut/emboss the die cut shape. Then I inked the edges of all the piece with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Inks.To create the background I stamped the star image with Lady Bug ink and then inked the outer edges with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Inks.Here is a close up of the image of the little boy playing ball.I added some of the images to the bottom half of the card.
Supplies
Stamps: Crafty Secrets Play Ball Stamp Set
Paper: Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth White, Really Red 80#
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa, Lady Bug; Ranger Antique Linen, Vintage Photo Distress Inks; Copic Markers
Dies: Spellbinders Grand Calibur, S4-335 Star Circles #4
Accessories: Ranger Red Stickles; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares

Please be sure to visit the Crafty Secrets Design Team Members to see what they have been busy creating to share with you.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

26 comments:

  1. Fun card Heidi! That's for the tips. Now if you just lived next door..you could teach me to color!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute and I love this stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your coloring is so awesome (unlike mine) ..... and it makes that boy look doubly cute. Can't wait to make something with him now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute boy card Heidi! There are so mny cute sets out, I can't wait to put ink to them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I can't wait to get this stamp! http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card Heidi... I struggle with making boy things, but you make it look easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, Heidi! Wish I had your coloring skills!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful Card!
    Love that you added the bat & gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card Heidi! Wish my son was interested in sports :) Of course, there are so many other great goodies in this release, I don't have to choose this one!

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. always looking for something for the guys. great job! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is such a great new set- love what u did!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heidi, this is adorable (I love that set too!) - and your star circle looks like it was made for this set!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the 'extras' on the card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love the card, thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just shared your post with 2 visiting grandsons.."Cool Grandma"
    I can see my order building. Thanks for sharing a fun design Stay cool

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card for a boy of any age who loves baseball.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I even think Grandpa's would love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a stunning card.The girls are right,youre coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That set is so cute and I just love how you used it! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...