Monday, June 6, 2011

Boardwalk Beauties & Bling

Good morning! Wow I can't believe we are already into the second week in June!! Where is the time going? With warm temperature I thought this would be a perfect time for a beach themed card.For the stamped image I used a couple of stamps from Crafty Secrets, Bathing Beauties stamp set. I add a little bit of color using Copic markers. Then I taped S4-290 Labels Fourteen die template for perfect placement and cut/embossed the shape using the Grand Calibur from Spellbinders.Then I inked the edges from Antique Linen Distress Ink and added Nestabling™ Labels Fourteen Black Rhinestones from Want2Scrap™. I also added a few Baby Turquoise Rhinestones to the inside of the label.I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Caribbean Blue to color the Chipboard Embellishments - Pack of 5 - Style C. Once the chipboard was dry I added a few Baby Turquoise Rhinestones and used Beacon Adhesives 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue to adhere the chipboard to the card.For the card base I used Soot cardstock, layered with Dotted Swiss Phoenix from Discount Cardstock. The patterned paper is from Graphic45-On the Boardwalk collection.
Want2Scrap™ Products Used:
Nestabling™ Labels Fourteen Black Rhinestones
Baby Turquoise Rhinestones
Chipboard Embellishments - Pack of 5 - Style C

Cross Promotional Partner Products Used:
Spellbinders: Grand Calibur, S4-290 Labels Fourteen
Graphic45-On the Boardwalk collection
Beacon Adhesives 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue

Other Materials:
Stamps: Crafty Secrets Bathing Beauties
Paper: Discount Cardstock Dotted Swiss Phoenix, Soot, Simply Smooth Ivory
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Ranger Distress Ink Antique Linen; Copic Markers R17, BG53, YR24
Accessories: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Caribbean Blue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares

*+*+*Bling Alert*+*+*
Please join us next Monday, June 13th for the Let Summer Begin Blog Hop with Want2Scrap™ and PSA Essentials!!


Exciting News to Share!!
I meant to put this in my last Want2Scrap™ post, I have some exciting news to share with all of you--I am one of the Design Team Coordinators for Want2Scrap™!! I have been on the Design Team for a few month and then this opportunity came up so I jumped on it! ;-)
I have been a DT Coordinator for a little over a month now and I love it!! Michelle Parrish, Owner and Michele Ciola, Marketing Director and Mimi Leinbach, Co-Coordinator are wonderful to work with and we have an amazing a very talented team of ladies!! I am so honored to be part of Want2Scrap™!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!! Remember to add a little bling to your designs and make someones day sparkle!!

Hugs & Smiles,

4 comments:

  1. Hi Heidi,
    Well done on becoming part of the Design Team. I'm sure you'll make a great deal of difference with your creative ideas and flare!
    Have fun.
    Creative hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats are in order!! I'm sure
    you will be "tops" and they are
    lucky to have you - your make such
    beautiful items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the DT. lovely card as usual. can't wait for the blog hop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...