Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Crafty Secrets - Simple Blessings

Good morning! Now I know you might being looking at this card thinking is this a Simply Sunday card? The answer is no, even though it could be a card for Simply Sunday it's not LOL! I think the image is so beautiful and I wanted to showcase it so I didn't add much to it. The image is from Crafty Secrets Little Blessings Creative Scraps. I added a little Diamond Stickles to the roses.I kept the embellishment pretty simple too. I added some LeCreme Baby Pearls from Want2Scrap, Hand Tinted Seam Binding, and a couple of trinket pins from Maya Road. Like I said the card is very simple but the image is so beautiful I love how the card turned out!

Supplies
Paper: Crafty Secrets Little Blessings Creative Scraps (Bird image); Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth Ivory, Pink
Dies: Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur™, S4-318 Fleur de Lis Squares #4
Accessories: Want2Scrap LeCreme Baby Pearls; Maya Road Gem, Pink Pearl Flower Trinket Pins; Ranger Diamond Stickles; Hand Tinted Seam Binding; SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L™ 3D Foam Squares

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a creative day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Heidi, those Stickles really bring it out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. may be simple but it is gorgeous. love the colors, the center , the die. all of it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo pretty! I love the soft colors and I agree, that is a beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just so gorgeous, it's simple but the combination of everything is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heidi this card is very beautiful !!!
    Hugs Marlis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my ! Florida.....I love to visit there this time of year. I really love Tarpon Springs. I have a favorite restaurant there called Mikenos (not sure of the spelling). The calimari is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Humm, I think the comment I just left may not have gone through. Oh well. In short Love visiting Florida. Love the food and really love this blog. So many great ideas for my cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...