Friday, June 4, 2010

JustRite - Kaleidoscope - Do One Thing Card

Good morning! OMGosh, I can't believe how fast this week flew by! I have been going in several different directions this week from working on several paper crafting projects to getting ready for a rummage sale and now the boys are done with school. Getting ready for a rummage sale always ends up taking way more time then you think it will! I will be glad once everything is priced and put out!!

Today I have a card to share with you using the Kaleidoscope stamp set from JustRite Stampers. Look at all the detail in the Kaleidoscope image! I think this stamp set is so beautiful!! The Kaleidoscope stamp set includes 6 Centers and 6 Interchangeable Borders. I started by stamping the image with Tuxedo Black ink onto white cardstock and then I colored the Kaleidoscope image with Copic markers. After I colored the image then I used the Wizard™ and Standard Circles Small-S4-116 Die #5 die template to cut/emboss the circle. For the next step I had my background paper cut and adhered and I wanted to add a border at the bottom but the paper was longer then the border. I was going to be adding a flower embellishment so I cut the border to fit the paper leaving a space that would be covered up by the flower. The border was created using the Contemporary Heart Borderabilities® S4-212 die template from Spellbinders™.To create the flower embellishment I used the Wizard™ and Daisy Heads S4-058 die templates from Spellbinders™. To adhere the card I used E-Z Runner® (33') and 3D Foam Squares from SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L™. Here is a close-up of the Kaleidoscope stamp and I cut/embossed a pendant using the Wizard™ and Contemporary Hearts Pendants S4-203 die template from Spellbinders™. I added Green Rhinestones from the My Mind's Eye Lush line. Here is a close-up of the border and the flower embellishment.Supplies~
Stamps~JustRite Stampers-Kaleidoscope, 2-3/8'' Circle Stamper
Paper~Neenah-Solar White; Prism-Pink; American Crafts-I Do Orchid
Ink~Tsukineko-Memento Tuxedo Black
Other~Spellbinders™-Wizard™, Contemporary Hearts Pendants S4-203, Contemporary Heart Borderabilities® S4-212, Standard Circles Small-S4-116 Die #5, Daisy Heads S4-058; Copic Markers-RV02, YG13, Y00; My Mind's Eye-Lush Green & Pink Rhinestones, Lush Green Brad; Joann's-Crystal Chunky Glitter; SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L™-E-Z Runner® (33'), 3D Foam Squares; Sparkle-N-Sprinkle-Brushable Glue

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a Happy Friday!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

4 comments:

  1. Holy crow Heidi, I really like the intricate round border on the outside of yuor stamped piece. Very cool the way it "holds" the center!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGsh!! Very clever I really like how you pulled some of the peaces on to the circle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your circle stamp also and I know the other wording you could use is awesome also!
    That is just a fabulous stamp and you have dome fabulous embellishment with it. I may just have to look into this stamping
    I also had a rummage sale weekend and I am just about beat. I just had to check the mail for some inspiring blog before collapsing into bed with a comfortable pillow and good book. You fit my requirements just beautifully. Thanks for that! Now I can go to bed, relax and think about stamping into next week.
    I appreciate your creating and telling what you have used for materials.
    I wish you a fabulous rummage sale and remember to take breaks and rest in between customers.

    Smiles, Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...