Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!!

Good morning and Happy Easter to you all!! I have a very quick little post for today. I wanted to share a couple of Easter layouts with you that I created for the Spellbinders™ Gallery. This first one is of my boys in 2003 (OMGosh they look so little!). We were playing around and taking some fun Easter pictures. The paper is from My Mind's Eye and all of the diecuts were made with die templates from Spellbinders™. To create the Easter basket I used selective die cutting. The Easter basket is actually made using the same die template as the title for the page. More details can be found HERE in the Spellbinders™ Gallery. Here is the second Easter layout. These pictures are from the same day as the ones above but they are B&W so I went with a totally different look. The background paper started out as a light blue and I used several colors of Glimmer Mist to achieve the finished look. All of the diecuts were made with die templates from Spellbinders™. I also used Non-smear Pastels from the Stencil Collection to add color to the photo. More details can be found HERE in the Spellbinders™ Gallery.

I love these pictures of the boys and it's always so fun looking back. I hope whatever you are doing today that you enjoy the day. Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a Wonderful & Blessed Easter!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. And a Happy Easter to you & yours my friend! These layouts are awesome! Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...