Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy World Card Making Day!!

I hope you have been enjoying World Card Making Day and have found at least a little bit of time today to be creative. Or maybe you are one of the lucky ones who has been creating all day!! This morning I was at Scrapping On The Go! teaching a card class. The class was full and all of the ladies were so wonderful and had a great time creating, sharing, talking and laughing.

After I came home and unpacked everything I took a little creative time for myself. It was very easy to get inspired--when I came home there was a box of Crafty Secrets goodies waiting for me!! I couldn't wait to use some of the NEW Christmas Creative Scraps from Crafty Secrets! Here is a picture of the card I designed. Sorry it's going to be a quick post tonight, it's been a long day. *wink* But I do have several close-up pictures of the card to share with you.Supplies~
Paper~Crafty Secrets-Classic Designer Paper Pad, The Paper Company-Olive Green
Ink~Ranger-Distress Ink Vintage Photo, Worn Lipstick
Other~Crafty Secrets-Christmas Creative Scraps, Spellbinders-Nested Poinsettias S4-219 die templates, Tattered Angels-Glimmer Screens Decorative Corners, Glimmer Mist Iridescent Gold, Old Lace, Honey Dew Mist, Flower Soft-Flower Soft Glue, Christmas Green, Shamrock Green, Martha Stewart-Twig Punch, Grunge Board Flourishes, Distress Stickles Rock Candy, Diamond Stickles, Glitter, Button, Trim, Pearls

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to hop on over to the Crafty Secrets Blog to find out all of the details about the Crafty Secrets Challenge over at SCS for World Card Making Day. Also hop on over to the Spellbinders Blog, Beth has a great tutorial for making quick and easy cards. I hope you have a Wonderful Weekend!!

Smiles!
Heidi

11 comments:

  1. What an absolutely beautiful card. I love the vintage feel to it and your choice of "soft" colours. The poinsettia sets the whole card off a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking! Gorgeous!
    Pattyjo:+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the elements on this card and the colours are super.
    Great job on the Poinsettia.
    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, Heidi! You always do such beautiful things. Great layering & texture--beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You never cease to amaze me with your talent. This is stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heidi,
    Thanks for the suggestion for my photo's! I REALLY appreciate it.
    Your pictures are always so nice with just the right lighting. I'm gonna give your idea a try :)
    This is another beautiful project! Love the image, colors and the addition of the pearls :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this card is just beautiful. I love the vintage look!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us! I look forward to seeing your name or blog posted anywhere on the web, and must click on immediately! The vintage images and flowers are my downfall! Keep sharing & thanks so much! Nelda in TN
    nelda mc766 at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...