Monday, October 1, 2007

Spooky Stampin' Night

On Thursday I will be having a haunting good time & making some spooktacular goodies! I am having a Halloween class & these are a couple of things we will be making.
For this card we will be doing masking for the technique. I will also be demonstrating how to get the most out of your chipboard and using it for a stencil-this is how the moon was made.
I love these little votive cups!! They are so cute & a nice decorative touch for Halloween!We will be making a set of votive candle holders, two cards & goodies bag.
Stamp set~SU Haunting Halloween, Spooky Skyline (wheel).

6 comments:

  1. wow your card and candle are great, love that sparkly moon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy smokes H! you have out done yourself again! i love that card and those candle holders are awesome you have to share how to do that! love ya R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Heidi! i love these votives, just plain awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those votives are AWESOME! That card is so cute! Just so you know...if you sent me any emails, I never got them. I don't have a junk folder & looked in every folder I have & never found any if you sent any. I sent you one several days ago & haven't heard a response.... it was about the party you had for me.... did you get that one????
    HMMMM sometimes I hate email! LOL

    Kelli D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the candle holder and can't wait to get that stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...