Sunday, July 8, 2007

Really Quick Post!

Just wanted to show you a couple of cards I have been working on. These are two of the New Stampin' Up! 2007 Fall & Winter Collection Stamp Sets, Baroque Motifs and Pick a Petal. I LOVE both of these sets!! There is so much you can do with them!! I will come back and post all the info later, gotta go for now!


Ok here is all the info on both cards~

Vanilla Gold Cherish Card~

Stamps: Baroque Motifs Paper: Very Vanilla, Brocade Background Ink:
Whisper White Craft Accessories: Gold EP, 2-way Glue, Daz. Diamonds Glitter, Lg Oval Punch, Spring Flower Bouquet Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Dimensionals, Vanilla Ribbon

Pick a Petal Dragonfly~
The dragonfly was created using Vellum for the wings and On Board Blossoms & Basics for the body.
Stamps: Pick a Petal, Baroque Motifs, Warm Words Paper: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Vellum Ink: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi Accessories: On Board Blossoms & Basics, 2-way Glue, Daz. Diamond Glitter, Signo Gel Pen



5 comments:

  1. OH my these are absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!!! (not enough exclamation points to express how totally beautiful these cards are.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Heidi!

    Love the idea of using the petals as wings! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Corie! Thanks so much for the great comments and for checking out my blog!! I hope you stop back by!!
    Smiles~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Dana!! Yeah I thought they made great wings *wink* the funny thing is I haven't even actually made a flower with the set yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I really like the first one! So elegant looking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...