Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Little Lady in the Roses

I had a lot of fun making this card! I was playing around with the new SU On Board Blossoms & Basics and thought I'd create a little Lady(bug). I think it turned out so cute and of coarse I had to add a touch of glitter!! I also love the SU Wild Rose stamp set. It's a great set to be able to make the three-dimensional roses. The little ladybug was made using the 1-3/8" circle punch and On Board Blossoms & Basics and Daz. Diamond Glitter.
Stamps: Wild Rose, Baroque Motifs Paper: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black Ink: Wild Wasabi, River Rock, Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate, Real Red Accessories: On Board Blossoms & Basics, Ticket Corner Punch, Daz. Diamond Glitter, 2-way Glue, Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Heidi! i also love that SU! set, may have to add it to my growing list. i love how you used it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the roses you stamped! What a beautiful color scheme, and the bug is adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Jess and Dana! That is one of my favorite stamp sets too. For the Roses I did the Rock-n-Roll technique--I can't remember if I posted that or not.
    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...