Friday, April 27, 2007

Little Fairy Girl


















This card is for a Blue/Brown swap that I am in. I know maybe I should wait to post it and I hope it doesn't spoil it too much for the other participants but I just had to share it! lol As many of you know I love fairies and collect fairies. Last Year for my birthday I got a great surprise package in the mail from my friend Dana and it was filled with all kinds of goodies for stamping!! The fairy stamp that I used on this card was part of the package. I Love this little fairy girl!! It is one of my favorite stamps! I also used one of my favorite toys (tool) for this card, my Wizard die cutting machine. I love all of the detail in their dies. With the Wizard you can do the die cut and you can also do dry embossing which adds to the detail and gives it dimension and of coarse I had to add a few gems in there. A girls gotta love gems! *wink*

Supplies:
Stamps-Lost Coast-Fairy Girl, Swirls, SU-Swirls, For You, A Stamp in Hand-Script, Anna Griffin-Filigree
Paper-SU-Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Provo-PP
Ink-SU-Chocolate Chip, Ballet Blue, Versamark
Other/Embellishments-SU-Silver Cord, Pearl-ex (true blue), Wizard-frame die cut, My Stash-gems

2 comments:

  1. Heidi this is AWESOME! I know I shouldn't have looked, but I just couldn't wait for the swap package to arrive! So glad you like that stamp too, I knew you would.

    This is just an incredible card all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dana! I just got all of the swap cards in the mail on Saturday They are all wonderful!! Everyone did such a great Job!! I totally Love your card and the Stamp that you used!! Your card Rocks!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...