Friday, September 21, 2018

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Farmhouse Christmas 4 x 4 Note Card Set

Hello everyone!  I am really excited to share a mini release with all of you from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  It's  just two stamp sets but they are a wonderful addition to the already very popular Farmhouse Series.  We are introducing Farmhouse Christmas and Farmhouse All Occasion Greetings.  Today I have a set of four Christmas note cards using the Farmhouse Christmas Stamp Set.


Here is a look at the Christmas note cards I made.  These are quick and easy note cards to create and they are perfect to send to someone or tuck in with a gift.  I used Kaisercraft Christmas Edition for the pattern paper.  Then I stamped the images and sentiments from the Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - Farmhouse Christmas SS-035 with VersaMark and heat embossed with Ranger Super Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder.  I used a white 4 x 4 top folding card base and layered it with a deep red and wood grain pattern paper and then adhered the main stamped panel.  To finish off the cards I added a few red Prima Sugardot Stickers.  Now, I will say it was a little hard to photograph the cards with the silver embossing on the black and white pattern paper but in real life the silver embossing is so pretty on these little note cards.






All of the supplies to create the note cards are listed and linked below and can also be found at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I encourage you to check out the Stamp Simply Blog to see more beautiful card designs using the NEW stamps from the Farmhouse collection.

Thanks so much for joining me today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Much love, hugs, and blessings,
Heidi





Stamps:  Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - Farmhouse Christmas SS-035
Paper:  Kaisercraft Christmas Edition, Cardstock - White, Red
Ink:  VersaMark
Accessories:  Ranger Super Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder, Prima Sugardot Stickers, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L EZ Runner, Heat Tool

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these!!! Just darling!!! That embossing is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such sweet cards, Heidi. a set like these would make a nice gift!.(gail)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...