Friday, July 27, 2018

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - G45 You are My Sunshine Card

Hello everyone and happy Friday!  This week seems like it just kind of flew by.  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have a CAS (Clean And Simple) card to share with you.


For my card I used some of the beautiful papers from the Graphic45 Sun Kissed 8 x 8 Collection.  I just love the sweet image of the little girl at the beach.  I know sometimes people can be scared to use the G45 papers because the patterns are so pretty and they don't want to cut into the paper.  But I always say let the paper do the work for you.  Cut the paper!  You will be so happy you did lol.  The paper collections are filled with so many wonderful patterns and beautiful images it makes creating cards a breeze.  This is a very CAS card and it came together in just a few minutes.  


Here is a close up of the little girl image.  I layered another piece of pattern paper behind the image and used some Foam Tape to pop it up and add some dimension.  


I used another piece of pattern paper for the sentiment on the card and I also added some foam tape to this piece.


I picked out yet another piece of the pattern paper and used it for the background on the card.  I adhered everything to the front of a white A2 top folding card base.  To finish off the card I added a few Prima Say It In Crystals Zella Teal pieces.  I love the added sparkle from these crystals.

Thanks so much for joining me today!  I hope you enjoyed the card share.  All of the supplies used to create this card are listed and linked below in the supply list and can also be found at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  To see more card inspiration I encourage you to check out the Stamp Simply Blog.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Much love, hugs, and blessings,
Heidi

Supplies
Paper:  Graphic45 Sun Kissed 8 x 8 Collection, White Cardstock
Accessories:  Prima Say It In Crystals Zella Teal, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L EZ Runner, Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...