Friday, June 22, 2018

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Fairie Dust Card

Hello everyone and happy Friday!  Today is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I have a beautiful fairy card to share with you using some of the gorgeous papers from the Graphic 45 Fairie Dust Collection.


Check out these papers!  I have to say I love fairies and I am in love with this paper collection!  I layered a couple of the papers and cut part of a border from one.  The main image is a cut out from the paper pad as well.  I added Foam Tape behind the image to add a little dimension.  Next, I added some 1/4" Variegated Silk Ribbon by May Arts and White Venise Lace and made a bow with the ribbon.  I added some Petaloo Botanica Collection FuchsiaPurpleTeal flowers to the center of the bow.  For a little bit of sparkle I added some Prima Say It In Crystals Zella Teal.  These crystals are so pretty and full of sparkle.


I just love this color combination!  The ribbon and flowers match the paper perfectly.


All of the paper layers were adhered to a white A2 top folding card base.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed today's card share.  All of the supplies to create the card are listed and linked below and can be found at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  If you would like to see more card inspiration I encourage you to check out the Stamp Simply Blog.  The design team always has beautiful designs to share.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Love, hugs, and blessings,
Heidi




Paper:  Graphic 45 Fairie Dust Collection
Ribbon:  1/4" Variegated Silk Ribbon by May Arts, White Venise Lace
Accessories:  Petaloo Botanica Collection Fuchsia, Purple, Teal, Prima Say It In Crystals Zella Teal, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L EZ Runner, Foam Tape

2 comments:

  1. this card is so stinkin' cute!!! love, love the colors and papers.(gail)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good combination of colours flowers ribbon. great design.
    seo company in san jose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...