Friday, May 25, 2018

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Spring Summer 2018 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hello and good morning to everyone!  Today, I have a card to share with you that I designed for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  But I am also participating in the Spring Summer 2018 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop so my card goes along with the summertime theme for the hop.  


Anyone can participate in the Spring Summer 2018 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and there are loads of wonderful prizes too!  You can click HERE to find out all of the details and join in the fun.


Flowers always make me think of summertime.  Here is the card I designed for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I used some of the beautiful pattern papers from the Graphic 45 Fairie Dust 8 x 8 Paper Pad.  To die cut the coffee cup I used the Stamp Simply Steel Dies - Coffee or Tea? SS-DIE011 and a piece of the pretty floral pattern paper and also Bazzill Gold Mirror Cardstock.  I wanted the cup to have some gold accents.  I die cut both the cup and the handle with the gold mirror cardstock.  Then I cut the cup die cut in half and offset it with the floral die cut cup so the top and bottom edges would be accented with gold.


Here you can see a close up of the coffee cup.  I added Foam Tape to the backside of the cup for some added dimension.  I added some  Petaloo Botanica Collection Baby Blooms Purple and Minis Coral for embellishments.


For the sentiment I die cut the word coffee from black card stock three times and then layered the die cuts.  Using VersaMark Ink I stamped the sentiment from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - Coffee or Tea? SS-023 on to a piece of black card stock and then heat embossed it using Ranger Super Fine White Embossing Powder and my heat tool.  I fussy cut the fishtail end and added some foam tape to pop the sentiment up.  I also added another flower by the sentiment.


I knew I wanted to use the beautiful pattern paper with the violets for the background.  But I wanted to soften it a bit so the coffee cup would still stand out and not get lost in the background paper so I added a piece of Vellum as a top layer.  I love how you can still see the pattern paper but it really softened the look.  I used a white A2 top folding card base for this card.



Sharon, is having a sale over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store on ALL items in the Coffee/Tea section so if you're looking for some new goodies I encourage you to check it out.  If you would like to see more card inspiration be sure to visit The Stamp Simply Blog.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day and holiday weekend!

Love, hugs, and blessings,
Heidi



Supplies
Stamps:  Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - Coffee or Tea? SS-023
Paper:  Graphic 45 Fairie Dust 8 x 8 Paper Pad, Vellum, Bazzill Gold Mirror Cardstock, Cardstock - White, Black
Ink:  VersaMark Ink
Dies:  Stamp Simply Steel Dies - Coffee or Tea? SS-DIE011
Accessories:  Ranger Super Fine White Embossing Powder, Ranger Glossy Accents, Petaloo Botanica Collection - Baby Blooms Purple, Minis Coral, Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L EZ Runner, Foam Tape

25 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS card! I love that beautiful floral teacup with the gold rim and handle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that cup is soooo gorgeous!!! Great creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi, this is so beautiful!! Love the Feminine feel and all of your lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the purple and oranges together. Elegant card

    Have a crafty day, Sonja
    ♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow what a beautiful cup!! And the pattern paper matches so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! That cup is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cup love the vintage look and feel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Heidi! Love the flowery patterns.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  9. its gorgeous card!
    so nice wwith flower patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous. Love all the floral and all your beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous! I love the elegant cup you made.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at that gorgeous paper. LOVE this card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card love the paper that you chose to use

    ReplyDelete
  14. So gorgeous with floral pattern, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card. Love the pretty cup. The pattern paper with a touch of shine looks realistic. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous!! Love the colors and patterns and of course the gold... thank you for the beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! I love the gold on the cup... so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card and great papers choice.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gosh that cup is amazing! The colors are stunning gr8 use of vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks so realistic! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That’s beautiful. Love the pad of paper you used on the cup.
    Polka Dot Orchard

    ReplyDelete
  22. So gorgeously feminine and vintage. Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, my goodness, this is a beautiful card! Lovely colors and design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...