Wednesday, April 18, 2018

GRADUATION & BEYOND BLOG HOP - Stamp Simply Clear Stamps

Welcome to our Graduation & Beyond BLOG HOP today. We have many projects to share showcasing two of the sets in our NEW April Release - Graduation Sentiments and Scripture for Graduation & Beyond. With these 2 sets your options for cards for so many types of celebratory and congratulatory events are limitless.  Combine them with images, sentiments or Scripture from our other sets and the sky is the limit!


Here is the card I designed using the Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - Graduation Sentiments SS-029 stamp set.  Graduation time is just around the corner and both of the new stamp sets are filled with fantastic sentiments and Scriptures.  For the pattern paper I used a couple of sheets from the Authentique - Dapper collection.  The school colors for our high school are cherry and blue so this paper was perfect.  I thought black and ivory would make a nice accent colors and tie everything together.  I embossed the top portion of a piece of ivory cardstock using the Darice Graduation Hat Background Embossing Folder.  Then I stamped part of the sentiment on the bottom of the cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  For the congrats banner I used a piece of black cardstock and treated it with the EK Success Powder Tool and then I used VersaMark Ink for the stamping.  I applied Stampendous Super Fine Embossing Powder - Detail White and used my heat tool to melt and set the embossing powder.  I added 3D Foam Squares to the back of the banner and adhered it to the stamped and dry embossed ivory cardstock and then trimmed the edges.


I used the Cherry Lynn Designs - Graduation Set of dies to create the hat and diploma die cuts with black cardstock.  I added a black enamel dot from the My Mind's Eye - Record It! Charmed Enamel Dots to the center of the hat.  I also added some enamel dots for embellishments from the My Mind's Eye - Necessities Teal Enamel Dots.


I added some 3D Foam Squares to the piece of ivory cardstock, the hat, and the diploma to add some dimension to the card.


The card base is a black A2 top folding card.  Both of these new stamp sets will be great to create quick and easy graduation cards with wonderful sentiments and Scriptures.

Please be sure to visit all of the blogs for today's blog hop!

Sharon Johnson (The Stamp Simply Blog)




Heidi Blankenship *you are here :)

     
All of the supplies used to create the card are listed and linked below and can be found over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Much love, hugs, and blessings,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - Graduation Sentiments SS-029
Paper:  Authentique - Dapper, Cardstock - Black, Ivory
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, VersaMark Ink
Dies:  Cherry Lynn Designs - Graduation Set 
Accessories:  Darice Graduation Hat Background Embossing Folder, Stampendous Super Fine Embossing Powder - Detail White, My Mind's Eye - Record It! Charmed Enamel Dots (black on hat), My Mind's Eye - Necessities Teal Enamel Dots, EK Success Powder Tool, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L EZ Runner, 3D Foam Squares, Heat Tool 

7 comments:

  1. FABulous card Heidi! Love that print background with the black hat and diploma...makes it really POP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Heidi! The black really makes a statement against that geometric background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a smart, crisp, handsome card! Loving that background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully designed graduation card. I think this is a good one for a young man especially but still it works as an any gender card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great graduation card design. I like the paper and the embossed panel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...