Friday, January 12, 2018

Seasons Giving Year 6 Blog Hop Winner!!

Hello everyone!  Are you ready to find out WHO the Winner is?

Before I announce the winner I want to say a HUGE Thank You to all of you who participated and all of your sweet comments!!  I had asked what you would like to see on my blog in 2018 and the most requested was watercolor tutorials.  So watercolor is still going to be strong in 2018 and I am so happy about that because I love to do watercolor.  :)   The other top requests were cards in general, ink blending for backgrounds, tutorials, and jewelry.  Also a few requests for mixed media.  So I will do my best over the next year to bring you the projects you are looking for and keep you inspired.  This should be a fun and creative year!  I also want to say thank you so much to everyone who subscribed to my blog and all the new followers -- including on FB, Pinterest, Instagram, and YT!!!

Ok, now for the Winner.....


CONGRATULATIONS !!!
Kelley Clarke (Scrap-A-Doodle-Designs)


Kelley is the Winner of the $30 gift card from Simon Says Stamp!  I am not affiliated with the company I just thought it would be fun for the winner to get to pick out their own crafty goodies.



Happy Shopping Kelley!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Heidi



3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...