Friday, May 26, 2017

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - The Cottage Rose Live, Laugh, & Love Card

Hello everyone!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have a CAS (Clean And Simple) card to share with you using some of the beautiful papers from KaiserCraft.


Here is the card I designed.  I used two of the pattern papers and a cutout from the KaiserCraft - Cottage Rose paper pad.  I love using the KaiserCraft paper pads especially for creating CAS cards.  The papers are always wonderful and they also have a nice selection of cutouts with sentiments.


The paper from the top half of the card was originally a white on white with a embossed pattern from the Cottage Rose paper pad.  I wanted to add a little color to it so I apply two of the Tim Holtz Distress Oxide InkWorn Lipstick and Spiced Marmalade (not shown in the picture).  After I was done applying the ink I used a paper towel to buff off the excess in on the embossed area.


I added the embossed paper to the top half of the card and a floral print to the bottom.  I added some  May Arts Rose 1/4" Ringlet Trim and Venise Lace .50" - Katarina Ivory across the middle of the card to create a border and also cover up the seam where the two papers meet.  The framed sentiment is one of the cutouts from the Cottage Rose paper pad.  I added a few 3D Foam Squares to the back of the sentiment for a little bit of dimension.  To finish off the card I added the card front to a white A2 top folding card base and added a few KaiserCraft - Fairy Floss Mini Paper Blooms.


If you would like to see more inspiration from the design team I encourage you to check out the Stamp Simply Blog.  Also, check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for a wonderful selection of paper crafting goodies.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a Happy Friday!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi



Supplies
Paper:  KaiserCraft - Cottage Rose, Cardstock - White
Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks - Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade
Lace:  May Arts Rose 1/4" Ringlet TrimVenise Lace .50" - Katarina Ivory
Accessories:  KaiserCraft - Fairy Floss Mini Paper Blooms, Scrapbook Adhesives By 3L 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner

5 comments:

  1. Ybeautiful card! Love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought to add ink to the embossed paper. Beautiful card and great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Heidi! I love the color scheme and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really a simple but elegant card. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...