Friday, January 20, 2017

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Graphic 45 Mon Amour Card

Hello everyone!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.


I used some of the beautiful papers from the Graphic 45 Mon Amour 8 x 8 Paper Pad.  Mon Amour means 'My Love' in french so this card could be used for a Valentine or Anniversary.  For the background I used a piece of the dark gray paper with the script and then I layered a floral paper on the bottom half.  I layered the pattern paper on to some deep red cardstock that was a prefect match to some of the flowers. Next, I added some Black Seam Binding across the paper to cover up where the layeres meet.  Then I added the paper layers to a black A2 top folding card base.


Before I added the image of the man and woman to the front of the card I went over all of the flowers on the pattern paper and the main image with a Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen.  Then I went over all of the flowers again with some Ranger Glossy Accents.


Here is a close up of the main image that I layered on top of some deep red cardstock.  I used Therm-O-Web Foam Squares in between the paper layers.  


To finish off the card I added a black seam binding bow on the side.  Then I also added some  Prima Interlude Black/Gray Flowers and My Mind's Eye Necessities Black & Gray Enamel Dots.


This card came together pretty quick and with all of the cut apart images in the paper pad you would be able to create several cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed the card share.  Don't forget to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of you paper crafting supplies.  Also visit the Stamp Simply Blog to see more inspiration from the design team.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper:  Graphic 45 Mon Amour 8 x 8 Paper Pad, Cardstock - Deep Red, Black
Ribbon:  Black Seam Binding
Accessories:  Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen, Ranger Glossy Accents, Prima Interlude Black/Gray Flowers, My Mind's Eye Necessities Black & Gray Enamel Dots, Therm-O-Web Foam Squares, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner

1 comment:

  1. can't get enough of these graphic 45 papers. trouble is -- they're too pretty to cut up! (gail)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...