Friday, June 24, 2016

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Cottage Rose Card

Hello everyone!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have a quick and easy card to share with you using some of the beautiful Cottage Rose papers from Kaisercraft.


Here is a look at the card.  I used a 5.5 x 5.5 gray card base and then I added a piece of pattern paper from the Cottage Rose 6-1/2'' Paper Pad from Kaisercraft.  I also added a piece of the May Arts 1.5" Lace Center Design - Black and May Art 1/4" Silk Ribbon by May Arts  around the center of the card.  The May Art 1/4" Silk Ribbon by May Arts is from the (NEW COLORS) - Bundle.  The sentiment and the rose die cut are both from the Cottage Rose Collectables.  I layered the sentiment and some of the gray cardstock and added some Therm-O-Web Foam Squares in between the layers for some dimension.


I added some sparkle to the die cut flower and tiny flowers on the pattern paper using  Zig - Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen and Ranger - Glossy Accents.


Here is a close up.


I also added some gems from the  Prima - Say It In Crystals Royal Menagerie.  These are so pretty and I love the colors.  They match perfectly with the pink in the paper.


Please be sure to visit the Stamp Simply Blog to see more inspiration from the design team and also The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all your paper crafting needs.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper:  Kaisercraft - Cottage Rose 6-1/2'' Paper Pad, Cottage Rose Collectables (sentiment and rose die cuts), Cardstock - Gray
Ribbon:  May Arts 1.5" Lace Center Design - Black, May Art 1/4" Silk Ribbon by May Arts - (NEW COLORS) - 10 yd Bundle
Accessories:  Prima - Say It In Crystals Royal Menagerie, Zig - Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen, Ranger - Glossy Accents, Therm-O-Web Foam Squares, Scor-Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...