Tuesday, June 30, 2015

ButterBeeScraps - Beach Themed Necklaces

Hello everyone!  Today, I have some fun, simple beach themed necklaces to share with you using products from ButterBeeScraps.  I designed three necklaces that are similar, they all have a charm, beaded dangles, and a mother of pearl bead and they all have nice long chains.


This is the first necklace I designed.  I love the simplicity of these necklaces.  On this one I used a beach chair charm from the  FUN IN THE SUN TIBETAN CHARMS COLLECTION and I also used SILVER BALL END HEAD PINS.  The mother of pearl bead, aqua bead and bead cap are all from my stash.


I also used a silver metal hammered link to add all the dangles.


Here is a picture so you can see the length of the chain.  I used SILVER CHAIN CH876-P for this necklace and the length is 30''.


Here is the second necklace I designed.  I used a mermaid charm from the UNDER THE SEA TIBETAN CHARMS COLLECTION .  I also used BRONZE BALL END HEAD PINSBRONZE FILIGREE BEAD CAPS (#CAP052-B), and CLEAR RHINESTONE AND BRONZE RONDELLE SPACER BEADS – 6MM (#BD006-B/CL) all from ButterBeeScraps.  The mother of pearl bead, aqua/bronze bead, and shell are all from my stash.


I didn't have a bronze link so for this necklace I used a bronze hoop earring piece instead and it worked great!


Here is a picture so you can see the length of the chain.  For this necklace I used the TEXTURED BRONZE CABLE CHAIN (#CH521-B) and this necklace is also 30'' in length.


Here is the third necklace I designed.  I used the sand bucket charm from the FUN IN THE SUN TIBETAN CHARMS COLLECTION.  I have to say I love this little charm with the bucket and shovel!  I also added a mother of pearl bead and some aqua beads from my stash.


Here is a close up.  I also used another silver metal hammered link for this necklace.


Here is a picture to see the length of the chain and this necklace is also 30'' long.

I hope you enjoyed this jewelry share.  These necklaces were quick, easy and a lot of fun to make.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Don't forget to check out the NEW ButterBeeScraps website and online store!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
ButterBeeScraps:  FUN IN THE SUN TIBETAN CHARMS COLLECTIONUNDER THE SEA TIBETAN CHARMS COLLECTION BRONZE BALL END HEAD PINSSILVER BALL END HEAD PINSTEXTURED BRONZE CABLE CHAIN (#CH521-B)BRONZE CABLE CHAIN (#CH926-B), SILVER CHAIN CH876-P, BRONZE FILIGREE BEAD CAPS (#CAP052-B)CLEAR RHINESTONE AND BRONZE RONDELLE SPACER BEADS – 6MM (#BD006-B/CL)

2 comments:

  1. All of these necklaces are absolutely stunning, Heidi! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, Heidi! Are you selling any of them? My favorite would be the last one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...