Friday, November 14, 2014

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Picture Perfect Christmas Card with Tutorial

Hello everyone!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have a sparkling Christmas card and a short tutorial to share with you.


Here is the card that I designed.  I love all of the layers, texture and sparkle with this card.


To start I taped down a piece of green snowflake pattern paper from the Graphic 45 Twas the Night before Christmas 6 x 6 paper pad and then I taped the Prima Bubbles Stencil on top and added Studio 490 Embossing Paste - White.  


Carefully remove the stencil and then I added Stampendous Crystal Glitter - Ultra-Fine Translucent on top of the embossing paste while it was still wet.


Next I used S4-435 Picture Perfect die template to create the die cut.  To add the color I used   Tim Holtz Distress Markers and Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen.


I used an acrylic block to scribble some of the color from the markers and then I picked up the color with the Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen and used it the same way you would a watercolor brush and added the color to the image.


Here is a close up of the image.  Look at all the shimmer!


Here is a close up of the embossing paste with the glitter.  Even more sparkle lol!




Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper:  Graphic 45 Twas the Night before Christmas 6 x 6 paper pad, Cardstock-White
Markers:  Tim Holtz Distress Markers-Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Mowed Lawn, Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen
Dies:  Spellbinders Paper Arts® S4-435 Picture Perfect
Ribbon:  May Arts Metallic String Ribbon-Parrot Green
Accessories:  Petaloo Botanica Collection Sugared Blooms Green. Sequins - Crystal Iridescent - 5 mm, Stampendous Crystal Glitter - Ultra-Fine TranslucentStudio 490 Embossing Paste - WhiteTombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Prima Bubbles Stencil, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...