Monday, June 23, 2014

Royal Medallion Necklace - Spellbinders and A Gilded Life

Hello everyone!  Today, I have a jewelry piece to share with you using one of A Gilded Life medallions from Spellbinders Paper Arts®.


Here is the necklace that I designed using the GL2-008 Royal Medallion by:  A Gilded Life and I just love how this turned out.  The colors are so soft, pretty and very girly.  ;-)


I spray painted the medallion with a flat white paint.  Then I painted the crown and filigree part using light blue and baby pink acrylic paints.  Next I used steel wool to buff the medallion until some of the gold metal was showing.  Then I added a few AB Swarovski crystals.  For the center piece I added a 12 mm AB White Rose from Em's Emporium.  


I added the medallion to some pearl chain and then added a clasp for the necklace.


I hope you like this pretty little jewelry project.  I had so much fun designing it! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Spellbinders Paper Arts® GL2-008 Royal Medallion by:  A Gilded Life
Accessories:  White Spray Paint, Baby Pink and Light Blue Acrylic Paints, Semi Glossy Clear Spray, Steel Wool, AB Swarovski Crystals, Glossy Accents, Em's Emporium 12 mm AB White Rose, Pearl Chain, Clasp, Jump Rings

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful necklace and love the technique to make it so shabby! Haven't even touched any of the AGL...yet! LOL! Thanks for the inspiration, sweet friend! Hope to catch up with you soon...still recovering from Celebra'tions! LOL! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through butterbee scraps - absolutely beautiful work!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...