Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Love of God -Sympathy Card

Hello everyone!  Just a quick post today.  I had to make a sympathy card not to long ago for one of Eric's co-workers.  Even though this is a sympathy card I like the layout and it's a pretty CAS (Clean and Simple) card.  It could fit several different occasions by simply switching out the sentiment.  


I used the  E3D-013 Persian Splendor M-bossabilities folder with DCWV Metallic Champagne cardstock.  Then I lightly sanded the paper to reveal the white core.  


For the sentiment I used a stamp from CR-03570 With Sympathy Clear Stamps from JustRite Papercraft®.  I used Delicata Golden Glitz and gold embossing powder for the sentiment.  Then I used S5-187 Labels Thirty-Three to die cut the label shape.  I added a few WOC flowers and some pink seam binding.


The finished card is a 5 x 7 size.  I think the folder is so pretty and with so much detail.  The  S5-187 Labels Thirty-Three die cut fits perfectly in between the embossed area.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

I can't believe we only have a few days of 2013 left!  
I am looking forward to the New Year. ♥

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft® CR-03570 With Sympathy Clear Stamps
Paper: DCWV Metallic Champagne; Simply Smooth White
Ink:  Delicata Golden Glitz
Dies:  Spellbinders Creative Arts® Grand Calibur® Machine, S6-001 5x7 Matting Basics A, E3D-013 Persian Splendor, S5-187 Labels Thirty-Three
Accessories:  Pink Seam Binding, WOC Flowers, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam SquaresEZ Runner Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49', Sanding Block

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...