Saturday, September 21, 2013

ButtereeScraps' Silver Filigree Ivory Rose Necklace

Hello blogging friends!  I am excited today to be sharing my very first ButterBeeScraps' Design Team project. If you love metal filigree embellishments, hardware, beads, cameos, etc will have to check out ButterBeeScraps'!  So many beautiful pieces and the prices are amazing!!


For my first project I designed a necklace and matching earrings using several of the metal filigree pieces.  


Here is a close up of the earrings.  I just love how both pieces turned out.  


Here is a picture of all the metal filigree pieces I used.  To create the base for the necklace I used the Silver Filigree Embellishment--Large Oblong (Item #765) and Small Shabby Chic Embellishment Kit--Silver Filigree Embellishment.  I used E6000 to adhere the two pieces together and then I removed the pin stem from a  MB3-001S Circle Hatpin (Silver) from Spellbinders® (not pictured here) and added that to the top.


Here you can see the necklace assembled.  I added silver glass glitter to the inside of the hatpin and then I added the Small Shabby Chic Embellishment Kit-Ivory Resin Rose to the center.  I also added a few rhinestones and pearls to the filigree.


Here is another close up.


Here is a close up of the  Antique Silver Toggle Clasps (Item #CL462-P).  The toggle is so pretty and I didn't want to hide it so I added it to the side of the necklace.


To finish off the necklace I added pearl chain, beads and chain from my stash.

I hope you will hop on over to ButterBeeScraps' and check out all of the fantastic embellishments that Monique has to offer in her store!!  

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
ButterBeeScraps':Silver Filigree Embellishment--Large Oblong (Item #765)Silver Filigree Embellishment-Little Flower (Item #124-P),  Small Shabby Chic Embellishment Kit--Silver Filigree Embellishment--Square with Circle Center, Ivory Resin Rose, Rhinestones, Antique Silver Toggle Clasps (Item #CL462-P), Silver Jump Rings
Spellbinders®:  MB3-001S Circle Hatpin (Silver)
Accessories:  Silver Glass Glitter, Pearls, E6000
Tools:  Beadalon® Round Nose Pliers, Flush Cutter

6 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous! and how clever to put the toggle to the side. I agree that it's too pretty to hide in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! What stunning work you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Heidi on yet another DT honor! This is gorgeous...the tutorial is so well written and easy to follow. Thank you so much. Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heidi, this is gorgeous!! You've put so many pretty things together in the stunning creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...