Friday, April 5, 2013

JustRite Papercraft April New Release Day Five!

Hello everyone!  Today is the last day of the JustRite Papercraft April New Release!  Today, we have two beautiful background stamps to share with you.

Here is the first background stamp-- CL-04505 Damask Wallpaper Background Stamp.


Here is the second one-- CL-04490 Secret Garden Background Stamp.  


Before I get to my projects I wanted to remind everyone that JustRite Papercraft is having a 20% Off sale on the Faber-Castell Gelatos and Background Stamps.  The sale ends April 9th at midnight (EST). 




I stamped CL-04505 Damask Wallpaper Background Stamp on to Sno Cone cardstock using VersaMark ink.  Then I used clear embossing powder and heat set the image.  Next I used one of the pens from Faber-Castell Design-Memory-Craft FC-70053 Stamper's Big Brush 3ct. Blue and colored in between the damask pattern.  I worked in a small area coloring just a little bit at a time and blended the color before it dried.  I used my finger to blend the ink--easy peasy--but love the look!  I used S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A to cut/emboss the background.  For the cameo I used CR-04495 Graceful Monograms  stamp set.  I stamped the cameo using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and the scalloped border using VersaMark ink and then embossing.  I used S4-114 Standard Circles LargeS4-344 Tear Drop Circles die template to create the die cuts.  To embellish the card I added rhinestones, pearls, blue roses and a lace/tulle bow.


Please be sure to visit each of the Designers in the link list below and see what they have to share with you.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Happy Friday and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CL-04505 Damask Wallpaper Background Stamp, CR-04495 Graceful Monograms 
Paper:  DiscountCardstock.com Simply Smooth White, Sno Cone
Ink:  Faber-Castell Design-Memory-Craft FC-70053 Stamper's Big Brush 3ct. BlueImagine Crafts/Tsukineko VersaMark  Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies:  Spellbinders Creative Arts™ Grand Calibur® Machine, S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A, S4-114 Standard Circles Large, S4-344 Tear Drop Circles
Accessories:  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares, Recollections Bling, White Lace, White Tulle, Blue Roses, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Heidi, your card is so gorgeous! I love the beautiful lembossed background and the fabulous diecut layers. The stamping image is just fantastic! It's so great to know you through Faber-Castell guest design team. I really adore your style. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the background stamp. I'm going to try it for myself. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...